MONONA, Wis. - After Wednesday’s rain, dry weather is expected, which will allow Lake Monona’s water level to drop by about a half inch per day, according to a release from the City of Monona.
About a half inch of rain is predicted for the Madison and Monona areas for Wednesday, but after that the forecast is dry through the weekend, officials said.
Even if Lake Monona goes down at that rate, it will still be over the 100-year flood level, according to the release.
Because the lake remains so high, officials from Monona and Madison are reminding residents not to remove their sandbags and to continue to fortify sandbag walls.
Madison city officials said the flooding in Madison will continue for an extended period of time.
Volunteers are still needed to fill sandbags at Monona’s Oneida Park Thursday.
All three Monona boat launches are closed until further notice and a slow-no-wake order also remains in effect, officials said.
Camper Dark 17665 Cami Brown Peu
- Evening Forecast August 23, 2018 weather main
- heel It 'Ahlberg' ankle high strap Spring sandals Pink Call stiletto HdwYqYO
Dark Peu Cami Camper 17665 BrownPeu Camper Brown Dark Cami 17665 What to see in the night sky in 2018 Dark Peu 17665 Brown Camper Cami Environmental News and Information | MNN - Mother Nature Network
- Construction Slows Down in U.K. Mansion Global
- Booties and Louboutin Boots Peep Barbara Christian Red Black Toe wUC6C4q
- Eva Longoria Finds Buyer for Hollywood Hills Mansion, Selling for $3.164M Mansion Global
- Are kids born in summer healthier as adults? Mother Nature Network
- 25 surreal images and videos of Hawaii's Kilauea volcano eruption Environmental News and Information | MNN - Mother Nature Network
- Thousands flee flooding as Myanmar dam bursts
- Evening Forecast August 24, 2018
- Ankle Black Open Straps Toed Wedges Women's Crossed wRTgqI
- Overnight Forecast for August 26-27, 2018
- Hurricane Lane bears down on Hawaii
- Storms could bring rain, flooding to Dane County Tuesday, Wednesday Antik Batik FLOW1SAN Batik Multico Antik Multico FLOW1SAN Antik xUqnOf
- Severe storms and heavy rain possible tonight
- Tuesday Evening Forecast
- Columbia County asks for volunteers in sandbagging effort ORAGE ACIER BK Aster BOREAL BLU FRENCH fq6xF1g
- Volunteer help requested in La Valle for flood cleanup
- Hurricane Florence could pose major threat to East Coast next week
- Gov. Walker: Flood damage tops $209 million
- Flooding by the numbers: Breakdown of the record-breaking water levels in area rivers, lakes
- Much needed dry stretch of weather on the way