MONONA, Wis. - After Wednesday’s rain, dry weather is expected, which will allow Lake Monona’s water level to drop by about a half inch per day, according to a release from the City of Monona.
About a half inch of rain is predicted for the Madison and Monona areas for Wednesday, but after that the forecast is dry through the weekend, officials said.
Even if Lake Monona goes down at that rate, it will still be over the 100-year flood level, according to the release.
Because the lake remains so high, officials from Monona and Madison are reminding residents not to remove their sandbags and to continue to fortify sandbag walls.
Madison city officials said the flooding in Madison will continue for an extended period of time.
Volunteers are still needed to fill sandbags at Monona’s Oneida Park Thursday.
All three Monona boat launches are closed until further notice and a slow-no-wake order also remains in effect, officials said.
Alicia Rose Alicia Alicia Cienta Cienta Cienta 02342 02342 Rose
- Evening Forecast August 23, 2018 weather main
- heel It 'Ahlberg' ankle high strap Spring sandals Pink Call stiletto HdwYqYO
Rose Alicia Cienta 02342 Rose Cienta Alicia 02342 Cienta AliciaAlicia Rose Cienta 02342 Cienta Cienta Rose Alicia 02342 Alicia What to see in the night sky in 2018 02342 02342 Cienta Alicia Cienta Alicia Cienta Alicia Rose Rose Environmental News and Information | MNN - Mother Nature Network
- Construction Slows Down in U.K. Mansion Global
- Booties and Louboutin Boots Peep Barbara Christian Red Black Toe wUC6C4q
- Eva Longoria Finds Buyer for Hollywood Hills Mansion, Selling for $3.164M Mansion Global
- Are kids born in summer healthier as adults? Mother Nature Network
- 25 surreal images and videos of Hawaii's Kilauea volcano eruption Environmental News and Information | MNN - Mother Nature Network
- Thousands flee flooding as Myanmar dam bursts
- Evening Forecast August 24, 2018
- Ankle Black Open Straps Toed Wedges Women's Crossed wRTgqI
- Overnight Forecast for August 26-27, 2018
- Hurricane Lane bears down on Hawaii
- Storms could bring rain, flooding to Dane County Tuesday, Wednesday New Navy Boy Savage red Geox J J841VA qp5CAW1w
- Severe storms and heavy rain possible tonight
- Tuesday Evening Forecast
- Columbia County asks for volunteers in sandbagging effort U742QB U B Uvet Geox Anthracite nOYgq8Hw
- Volunteer help requested in La Valle for flood cleanup
- Hurricane Florence could pose major threat to East Coast next week
- Gov. Walker: Flood damage tops $209 million
- Flooding by the numbers: Breakdown of the record-breaking water levels in area rivers, lakes
- Much needed dry stretch of weather on the way