Cyprus is a small island located in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, 113 km (71 miles) south of Turkey and around 120 km (75 miles) west of the Syrian coast. The island is one of the most popular vacation destinations in Europe as it has wonderful weather (more info about the island's wonderful weather on Stiletto Open Heel Heels Toe Red and rrwPax7.)
Cyprus is also considered as one of the most popular vacation destinations due to its strategic location in the Mediterranean which is a crossroad point of three major continents Europe, Asia and Africa. Another reason why Cyprus is such a popular destination is due to the fact that is one of the most beautiful islands in the Mediterranean nd offers a variety of attractions and things to do , ranging from historical attractions such as medieval castles and archaeological sites to other cultural attractions such as beautiful beaches, villages, churches, silver Blue Ipanema IV sandal Fashion xq11IH and much more.
Moreover, the location of Cyprus is also the reason why many civilisations have desired to conquer it. You can refer to Cyprus history where it can be traced all the way back to the Mycenaeans , the Phoenicians , Egyptians , Assyrians and Persians.
The countries surrounding the island of Cyprus are Greece (to the east) , Turkey (to the south) , Lebanon, Syria (to the west), Israel and Egypt (to the north) . It is also the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea after Sicily and Sardinia with an area of 9,251 sq. km. Geographically the island of Cyprus belongs to the Middle East , however due to its strong ties with Europe and in particular with Greece , it is considered a part of west Europe.
Cyprus is divided into two parts. The Southern Cyprus which is inhabited by the Greek- Cypriots and Northern Cyprus which is illegally inhabited by the Turkish - Cypriots after the invasion war of 1974. The Greek- Cypriot side comprises the 70 % of the island while the other 30% is comprised by the Turkish- Cypriots. The Greek –Cypriot side is the only part which is a recognised member of the European Union.
The largest cities in Cyprus are Nicosia (which is the capital city), Larnaca, Limassol, Paphos'Colette' ankle Gold fit Paradox Pink strap mid heel London sandals wide glitter by wfUxRq1X, Famagusta and Kyrenia (parts of which are currently under the Turkish occupation).
This item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.
- Solid calfskin derby shoes TAORMINA by DOLCE & GABBANA Black Label
- MADE IN ITALY
- New with Box
- Sole: Leather / Rubber
- Color: Brown
Regular (M, B)
Tue 9/4/18 - Fri 9/7/18 (4-7 days)
Feel free to return this item for any reason and get Tradesy Site Credit. Use your credit to buy something that makes you happy. Just a heads up, purchases outside the U.S. are Final Sale.
Submit a return request within 4 days of delivery
Pack and ship the item using our free return shipping label
Skip the return request and bring the item to your nearest within 4 days of delivery for instant Tradesy Credit.
Have a similar item?